DBR Skinning 1.2.1

Hey,

In the previous releases of Canvas I was able to skin dbr references with a picklist using things like the following:

tm1-ui-dbr-small > select {
font-size: 10px;
}

…for picklists.

.tm1-ui-dbr-small > form > input {
font-size: 10px;
}

For the new dbr picklists I can see that it’s using .form-control, .input-group and .input-group-addon but i’ve not been able to style the new picklists via tm1-ui-class.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Jack

…for anyone that’s interested, there’s an additional class in the new picklists:

.tm1-ui-dbr-large .tm1-ui-select .input-group .form-control {....

That applies the tm1-ui-class (adding .tm1-ui-select).

Jack

In the prior build to 1.2.1 i was able to style a tm1-ui-dbr picklist to wrap text where there was a lot of content, like so:

`.tm1-ui-dbr-large > select {
  font-size: 11px;
  text-align: left !important;
  text-align-last: left !important;
  height: 85px;
  word-wrap: break-word;
  text-overflow: inherit;
  white-space: normal;
  border-radius: 0px;
  padding: 1px;
}

.tm1-ui-dbr-large > form > input {
  font-size: 11px;
  text-align: center;
  height: 85px;
  word-wrap: break-word;
  text-overflow: inherit;
  white-space: normal;
  border-radius: 0px;
  padding: 1px;
}

I know the new picklists have changed to no longer use a select element, but an input element instead, the last .css class above would wrap the “displayed” item in the group, and then the rest would be unwrapped.

Is this something I can still achieve now the picklists work in the new way, i’ve tried a few styles to no avail, so was looking for some guidance as to if this is no longer possible?

Cheers,

Jack

Hi Jack,

It isn’t possible to wrap because an input box is being used for pick lists. You will need to make it wider instead.

Tm1-ui-dbr directive alignment

Hey Tim,

Thought that was the case, cheers for the confirmation.

Jack