Single DBR - two different dates from same filter

Hi

I’m trying to get two single DBR’s to display different data based on the same Global filter. I want to show data from the filter (current day), and the previous day (using an attribute). Normally (in other widgets) I would use code like this

{
{ StrToMember( "[T Date].[T Date].[" + [}ElementAttributes_T Date]. ( [T Date].[T Date].[$<<ApliqoFPM.T Date.T Date>>] , [}ElementAttributes_T Date].[Prior Day] ) + "]" ) }
{[AVN Analysis Measure].[AVN Analysis Measure].[Production]}
}

I’ve tried various ways and combinations, but still no luck. Have I got something wrong? Or does the widget not support this yet? The first widget shows the data between the two days, but I can’t get the single DBR’s to display the same level of data (even hardcoding the prior day doesn’t work with my usual methods…).

Code from the first widget for current day/previous day (just for reference - it works):

{
{[T Date].[T Date].[$<<ApliqoFPM.T Date.T Date>>]}
{ StrToMember( "[T Date].[T Date].[" + [}ElementAttributes_T Date]. ( [T Date].[T Date].[$<<ApliqoFPM.T Date.T Date>>] , [}ElementAttributes_T Date].[Prior Day] ) + "]" ) }
}

I am pulling the right data (if I Show Source Data), but the widget does not display the “source data”. I’ll log a ticket.