A new version of Arc is now available to download (https://code.cubewise.com/arc-download )
Arc v2.0.0 introduces new exciting features such as:
- Arc is now available as a Desktop application (Windows only).
- The cube viewer has been significantly improved with many new features.
- Context menus are available in the Subset Editor.
- New dimension editor context menus are available such as adding/deleting an element.
- All options available in the context buttons of the menu are accessible with right-click.
- From the Security page you can now impersonate a user to view how security is applied to them.
- The To Do List tool has been significantly improved with new features.
- When browsing the error logs, a new button has been added to open the process at the source of the error.
- Arc now supports native TM1 OpenID authentication.
All the new enhancements and fixes are available in the release notes: