Pulse - User per groups/departments/location

Hi,
A client is asking to have a report in Pulse that can show users by department (i.e.: business, operations, support, development, etc.) and by location.
Is there a way to do that currently? If I ask the client to assign users to TM1 groups (mimicking the desired breakdown) could Pulse read that?

Thanks!

nico

Hi @nbisurgi ,

I would recommend loading Pulse data into TM1, then in TM1 you have more flexibility. Loading Pulse data in TM1 is easy, just follow the steps explained in the following article:

table { border: 1px solid #c4c7c5; border-radius: 4px; font-size: 16px; } th { padding: 18px 16px; text-align: left; } td { padding: 16px; border-top: 1px solid #c4c7c5; } .katex-mathml{ display: block; text-align: center; } .katex-html { display: none; }

Certainly! Let me rephrase that for you:

At Cubewise, we’ve witnessed numerous customers seamlessly integrating Pulse data into their TM1 instances. But that’s not all—Pulse opens up exciting possibilities for creating new KPIs. Here’s an example:

• Scenario: Imagine you want to identify users who haven’t logged in within the last 90 days.
  • Solution: With Pulse, you can create a custom flag that highlights these inactive users.
  • Result: Better insights, proactive user management, and improved system health.

Cheers,

Vincent