IBCS format in UX not displaying

Hi, I am building a dashboard in UX, trying to use ibcsClass, it is setup using exact words as per the demo UX model, it works on the headers of my tables, but try what I may, I am not getting it to show on any of the charts I am using. Setup of the charts is the same as per the demo as well.

setting on the left from my dashboard, setting on the right from the Waterfall Drill & Improvements on the demo.


I have got a custom colour scheme on the page, but that is only related to the display colours. Any other place I need to check?

the ibcs classes only drive the column headers in the table component. The charts will pick up an attribute “Color” if set on the dimension.
image

Thanks Andreas.

Should have checked all the attributes.

Hi @aalex,

The chart will only pick up the color if the dimension is on rows. Is there a way to force the colors to be driven from the attribute no matter which axis the dimension is placed?

ps: I don’t want to hardcode it but similar to the table conditional formatting?
{“attribute”:“color”}