Detect the following error:
Error: Epilog procedure line (57): GUID mismatch. Toolkit was unable to connect to ContentStore.
when executed the “Store credentials” at Configure Toolkits
Before modifying the settings.json file the tm1py executable attempts to connect to the content store using the provided credentials. If it is unable to connect then this is the error returned.
Some trouble shooting tips for you on this issue:
- is the tm1py uxtoolkit executable running on the same server as the UX application server (tomcat)? If it isn’t then either the instances.json file needs to be accessible via shared network drive to the exe or else use a local copy.
- is the tm1py uxtoolkit executable running on the same server as the content store tm1 instance. This is required since otherise the ExecuteCommand function to run the exe from TI process won’t work.
- is the path to the instances.json file entered correctly in the settings.json file? This isn’t written while performing the store command but needs to be manually entered in the file beforehand. Note the documentation: the file path needs to use either forward slash or double backslash.
- is the server using CAM? Note the documentation. If using CAM then the user name needs to be the user name supplied to the authentication gateway NOT the TM1 }Clients name. (This requires unlocking the Toolkit app and modifying the TI popup to make the pUser parameter type input and not type subnm.)
- if using CAM note the Namespace is case sensitive and must be the Namespace ID not the Namespace name (should they be different)
- is the user a full admin or a member of the APQ Admin group? As the user must have write access to }APQ Settings and all }APQ UX … cubes
- is the password supplied for the admin user correct?
If you are unable to resolve with the above points then I suggest you contact your local Cubewise representative.
Thanks for your reply. I managed to solve the issue. The root cause is the path to UXToolkits is defined incorrectly. Thanks.