Customized drill modal to include tm1-ui-export

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to customize the modal when doing a drill to include the tm1-ui-export directive in order to export to Excel or CSV?

Here is an example of a drill through to a SQL table. I would like to export the result of this drill.

Thank you very much in advance.

KR,
Veolia BI

Hi @anz.fin.all.mailbox,

With regards to customization, there are a few ways to go about it but not directly via the DBR directive at the moment.

For the drill contents itself, there are APIs that could help you out to getting those:

Which you can combine with the DBR’s custom context menu so you can create your own modal (call cellGetDrillNames, then pass the drill name you wanted into cellGetDrillNameTransactions to get the results in JSON).

Another alternative is to make the source of this table as a link, if it is part of a simple table report for example, to open another page instead where you can pull out the drill transactions for that particular number / cell.

That could be a nice feature to have in there! Would also be great if you can send this through to your local Cubewise contact/office as a feature request. Thanks!

Cheers!
Paul

Dear Paul,

Thank you for the help.

I was able to build my own modal with the transaction data from the SQL table.

Thank you again for your help.

Kind regards,
Veolia BI Team