Canvas charts - Line with focus

Hi all;
I’m creating a very simple Line with focus chart where the X-Axis is a continuous time dimensions “YearMonth”.
I also have a Subnm in the page which is populated by a “Year” dimension.

When the page loads for the first time, the corresponding 12x months from the YearMonth dimension are shown in the X-Axis of the chart.

However, when changing the the Subnm Year selection, say from 2015 to 2016, there are now 24x months from the YearMonth dimension shown in the X-Axis of the chart.

I want to dynamically show only 12x months for the selected year. This is the code:

<div class="col-md-3">
      <tm1-ui-subnm tm1-instance="sales" tm1-dimension="Year" tm1-subset="Canvas_Titles" tm1-radio-only="horizontal" ng-model="page.title.Year"></tm1-ui-subnm>
    </div>

<tm1-ui-chart tm1-chart-type="lineWithFocus" tm1-height="300" tm1-margin="chart.margin" tm1-data-decimal="0" ng-model="page.data">

<tm1-ui-chart-dbr 
                  ng-repeat="yearmonth in [page.title.Year +'-Jan',page.title.Year +'-Feb',page.title.Year +'-Mar',page.title.Year +'-Apr',page.title.Year +'-May',page.title.Year +'-Jun',page.title.Year +'-Jul',page.title.Year +'-Aug',page.title.Year +'-Sep',page.title.Year +'-Oct',page.title.Year +'-Nov',page.title.Year +'-Dec']" 
                  tm1-label="{{yearmonth}}" 
                  tm1-series="Cars" 
                  tm1-instance="sales" 
                  tm1-cube="Sales Opportunity" 
                  tm1-elements='"United Kingdom","GBP Reporting",{{yearmonth}},"All Sales Owners","All Lead Sources","All Types","All Stages","All Customers","All Opportunities","Pulse","Total Revenue"'
                ></tm1-ui-chart-dbr>

<

Hi @Nacho_Libre,

The tm1-state attribute of tm1-ui-chart should be able to help you out on this.

The attribute allows you to reset the chart whenever something in there changes. So for the above, it will look like:

<tm1-ui-chart ... tm1-state="{{page.title.year}}"></tm1-ui-chart>

And if you have more items that drives your chart, you can just keep on adding into the above tm1-state.

Let us know how it goes.

Paul

Thank you, I knew I was missing something :slight_smile: