Can't see anything (plugins) under Tools

After logging onto a TM1 server and expanding an instance, ‘Tools’ is not expandable to show plugins although I’m pretty sure I’ve seen content before. I have about 15 folders in the plugins folder.

I downloaded the zip for 1.3.1 to start from scratch so the setting.yml is the standard one. Still, Tools has nothing.
ARC

If I click on i (About) in the top right and Plugins the page is blank.
About

I will attach my License files with some screen shots.
License.json (259 Bytes)

License.xml

(1.1 KB)Arc%20Folder Plugins%20folder

Hi @crothman,

Could you please try to clear your browser cache?

Which browser are you using? It looks like you are using Edge, could you try with Chrome or Firefox to see if you are getting the same issue? (I just tested Edge on my laptop and I can see the plugins.)

If this does not fix it, you could open the Console tab of the Developer Toolbox to see if there are any errors:

I hope this help.

Cheers,

Vincent

Hi Vince,

I have tried clearing the cache in Edge & Chrome to no avail. Here’s what I see in the Console.

Hi @crothman,

The error in the Console is indicating an error in one of the plugins. If you click on the link on the right hand side of the error it will take you to it.

Have you been developing your own plugin or editing the existing ones?

I have not been developing my own plugin or editing the existing ones.

I’m not sure what to make of any error messages. Can we do a webex?

Hi @crothman,

Post the error to the forum.

This has been fixed, a new plugin was added into Arc plugins folder and was causing all plugins to fail. Removing this plugin folder fixed the issue.