- Sample settings file renamed to settings.sample.yml.
- Added LogOutput to list of functions.
- Auto indenting of code inside code blocks, i.e. IF, WHILE, etc.
- Add dimensions (i.e. !Version) to rule editor auto-complete.
- Allow underscore and other valid non-ASCII characters in rule editor dimension highlighting.
- Change menu search to use simple contains instead of fuzzy search.
- Save/update breakpoint expressions while debugging.
- Deactivate chores while saving then reactivate if required.
- Add search to new cube dialog.
- Add chore execute plugin.
- Plugins are now stored in a public repository: https://github.com/cubewise-code/arc-plugins
- Code folding / syntax error in rule file when IF block is deleted.
- Selection of chores in Chores page.
- Breakpoint duplicate key issue.
- The replacement of text when using auto-complete and text is selected.
- The handling of session timeouts when using CAM to show namespace box.
- Cutting of consolidations in the hierarchy editor.
- Logo issues in IE.
- Reset the undo history after loading a rule and TI.
- Log errors from HTTP server to arc.log.
Details of issues fixed in this release: https://github.com/cubewise-code/arc-issues/issues?q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A0.9.3+is%3Aclosed
If you find an issue in Arc please create a issues on our Github page (https://github.com/cubewise-code/arc-issues/issues) with the following details:
- Version of Arc (get this from the Arc About/Info page)
- Version of TM1 (get this from the Arc Configuration page under Administration)
- Browser and version
- Step by step details of how to replicate the issue
- Provide as many screenshots as possible.