TM1 web logging not working properly

Hi,

We are on pulse 5.7.9 and have the web server separated from the database server.

I followed the steps in this link to enable the TM1 web logging (not using SSL)

But the TM1 web open tab doesn’t show anything. The information showing in the TM1 web tab is not accurate (I looked at the one database I worked with yesterday and it shows that only three websheets have been opened yesterday!).

Can you please advise how to rectify that?

Regards
GY

Hi @gaby5577,

Can you please check if the pulse.js is loaded when you login into TM1Web. For this. press F12 to open the Debug console of your Web Browser, after, please check the “Sources” tab in Chrome or the “Debugger” tab in IE.

If the pulse.js is loaded open any spreadsheet and check if there is any error in the Debug Console related to the pulse.js.

Regards,

Erik

Regards,

Erik

Hi Erik,

Found out that the end users are not using tm1web as the entry point.
All good now.

Thank you
GY

Hi Erik,

Found another problem. After enable TM1 web logging to Pulse, when a user click on a tm1webgridcell, it was a cell next to /or below that was highlighted.

How do we troubleshoot?

Regards
GY

Hi @gaby5577,

Which Browser are you using?

Regards,

Erik

IE. Thanks Eric.

Hi @gaby5577,

Are you able to try with other browsers, like Chrome or Firefox?

Regards,

Erik

Same with chrome, no access to firefox in our environment.
Not sure whether it matters, but to circumvent the issue of single sign on not working in our environment, the URL we gave to users has “?logout=1” at the end.

Hi @gaby5577,

As this situation does not seem normal, Please contact your local support office so we can follow up with a support session.

Regards,

Erik