When I create new html widget, how do I add controller for it, where all js code should go?
- install node v8 (latest version will not work). https://nodejs.org/dist/latest-v8.x/
- open command line and navigate to apliqoUX application folder
- run: npm i
- install gulp by executing following: npm install --global gulp-cli
- run: gulp. leave cmd open. gulp will be watching for any changes in js files and compile them automatically.
- html pages go to /apq-c3-custom/html directory
- controllers go to /apq-c3-custom/config directory
- in ApliqoUX, create new widget of type HTML.
- in advanced panel enter file name of the html template: for example, “htmlTemplate”: “myNewPage.html”