Arc v1.7.1 (v1.7.1.md):
- New Cube Viewer
- New Dimension Editor
- New Subset Editor
- New rule area picker and insert function buttons for the Rule Editor
- See default member for each hierarchy in the dimensions overview page
- New filter by types of control objects
- New debugger tab to see all your breakpoints
- New button to save a process as a template
- Snippets are now grouped by category
- Create your snippets in .hsjon format
- MDX plugin keeps your history
- REST API plugin keeps your history
- Always show control objects processes in auto-complete
Arc v1.6.0 (v1.6.0.md):
- The Hierarchy Editor has been improved:
- To help you to find out quickly which the default hierarchy it is marked with ‘*’.
- The all leaves hierarchy is marked with a “+”.
- A new button called Set as Default Hierarchy has been added to set a new Hierarchy as the new default hierarchy.
- A new button called Change Leaves Hierarchy has been added to replace the current leaves hierarchy with an existing or new hierarchy.
- It is now easier to differentiate TM1 objects thanks to coloured icons.
Arc v1.5.0 (v1.5.0.md):
- A new administration tool called Configuration has been added. It enables you to update all tm1s.cfg settings for your TM1 servers.
- Arc Console, you can now execute any TM1 process functions without having to create a TM1 process
- The Dimensions page has been improved:
- Filter the list of dimensions by clicking cubes,
- Attributes are now colored by types (String, Numeric and Alias))
- The Cubes page has been improved:
- Execute CubeProcessFeeders for specific cubes
- Execute a CubeSaveData or SaveDataAll
- Filter the cubes list by clicking on dimensions
- The Processes page has been improved:
- Data source type is now available
- Filter the list of parameters by clicking on parameters
- The Options section on the top of the left menu is now split into three tabs:
- History tab to see the latest objects you worked on
- Favourites tab, to find your favourites objects, to add an object as favourites, open the context button and click Add to favourites
- Options tab, to show/hide control objects and toggle which admin host
- Arc supports now Chinese (Simplified) and Chinese (Traditional)
- A Show all ancestors button has been added to the subset editor.
- A Copy button has been added to the Subset Editor
Arc v1.4.2 (v1.4.2.md):
- A new administration tool called Loggers has been added. It enables you to easily update the logging level for all TM1 loggers. You must have TM1/PA 2.0.6/11.4 or later.
Arc v1.4 (v1.4.0.md):
- Rule Trace has been added to the cube viewer
- There is now a “time elapsed” counter when running a TI process.
- Arc supports now English, German, Spanish and French languages
Arc v1.3 (v1.3.0.md):
- Arc is now available on different platforms (Windows, Linux and Mac).
- TM1 Applications folder are now supported
- The Cube Viewer has been improved
- The navigation pane has been improved
Arc v1.2 (v1.2.0.md):
- The default action for a cube is now to open the cube viewer, to open the rules click on the sub-menu Rules
- Arc uses now a new multi-window layout manager (It can be to left/right, top/bottom or beside another tab).
Arc v1.1 (v1.1.0.md):
- Add support for Dynamic SQL Queries during Preview.
- Overwrite a cube if already existing.
- Execute MDX Set Expression in the MDX plugin.
- New plugin dedicated to the REST API.
- New plugin to help you manage native views and subsets.
- The Hierarchy editor has been significantly improved:
- Changes to the hierarchy are now immediate.
- Delete/Copy/Paste multiple leaf elements at the same time.
- Copy a list of elements from Excel, Paste into the new element input box and then click Add!
Arc v1.0 (v1.0.0.md):
- The object search on the menu now allows you to filter by instance with i: prefix and object type with t: prefix. Example to find a process in the instance cmxd containing clone in the name:
t:process i:cxmd clone